PLEASE NOTE: This is a part time, in-office internship with expected start date in early January 2020, running through at least June 2020.
The Operations Intern will assist in a wide range of operational tasks and initiatives spanning product, data, logistics, fulfillment, and business development. These initiatives support key teams including Community Management and Concierge, Business Development, Communications, Partner Curation, and Marketing.They will also have the opportunity to help with reporting and analysis where applicable and potentially assist in any division with a clear need that is an area of interest for the intern.
Who we are:
SELECT is the card the for next generation, providing tens of thousands of paying members all around the world with access to exclusive events, savings, and perks at over 1.6 million locations. These include benefits and rewards such as up 70% off at over a million hotels and resorts, priority access and free drinks or discounts off the full bill with hundreds of world-renowned dining and nightlife venues, exclusive discounts with leading travel, retail, and entertainment brands and much more.
Our goal is to turn the tools that enable our lifestyles (credit & debit cards) into things that actually elevate and enhance our lives.
Who you are:
You’re a quick learner and impassioned worker. You are some who is looking to bring energy and enthusiasm to anything you do. You also possess a keen attention to detail and will not let anything fall through the cracks or be completed in a non-optimal way. You are comfortable meeting and talking to new people and potential company customers, partners, and stakeholders.
Skills you have:
• Outstanding communication skills both verbally and textually
• Incredibly detail-oriented and a super organizer
• High levels of resourcefulness and a strong willingness to learn
• An interest in startups and entrepreneurship
• Concierge, hospitality or events experience a plus
• Assist in day-to-day operation initiatives including but not limited to the SELECT Card supply chain and member activations
• Assist in the development of company research and outreach lists, in particular for potential partner venues, brand sponsorships, and to support the company’s B2B initiatives
• Help manage the execution of multiple member events per month
• Assist in ongoing reporting and analysis across various business functions
• Cultivate relationships within the community
• Assist in the execution of social media, influencer, and press and public relations strategies